Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SEO TECHNIQUE TO INCREASE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC

Knowledge about SEO is a kind of way that you can use to increasing website traffic, but it is not the only one. This technique is the basic to make a website have good rank and be top page at Search Engine. Basically, it about how you post your article to site with good keyword and  unique structure of writing that can make internet user visit your website.

By increasing traffic to your site you will get the other parts of your site increase. They can be your Alexa rank and the more important is your online earning that automatically will increase too. So you must able to find the ways that can effect to your traffic ascendant. If you are disable to find the ways, doing tips and tricks from another webmaster who are willing to share their experiences freely.

In this chance, I would like to share my little knowledge about SEO that you can use to get huge traffic for your website. But actually there are many choices for us to get it and all of you own better knowledge and experience about it than me. Beside using my SEO technique what I want to show you here is about the way to write title and the way to write first page of your post.

What I have done to most of my post titles is composing them from some keywords that usually searched by people. Maybe you ever found there are some titles that false to be said as a title. This might caused by I am not the expert in combining these keywords. But what you need to underlined is make your post title contained with multiple keywords.

Then the second is about writing your first page of your post. I am not forcing you to do this but I this is what I always do to my first line of my post. I rewrite my post title and combine it with the other word until appropriately, it become a sentence.
The third is make different effect some word with the other, such as make it Bold or Italic and the color effect are different too.

That are my technique to make my website increases his traffic rank, and of course its not the best way. You can looking an other technique by reading a book, ask to your teacher or friend, or may be surf on internet and I believe you can do that. The last I say….. continue reading, continue studying to be a better one. I hope this trick can help you to increase your website traffic.

0 Coment:

Post a Comment